Why Choose The Law Office of David E. Grande?
Riverside Criminal Defense Attorney For a Decade+
If you or someone you love has been charged with a crime in the state of California, you need to retain a skilled defense attorney who can guide you to the best possible result. Look no further than The Law Office of David E. Grande. As an experienced Riverside criminal defense attorney who has handled hundreds of criminal cases since 2002, Attorney Grande is solely devoted to protecting and advocating for the best interests of every client who comes to his firm.
Attorney Grande is committed to the following foundational beliefs:
- To seek the best possible outcome for every client
- To aggressively pursue justice by leaving no stone unturned
- To strengthen every defense by employing an intimate knowledge of prosecutor tactics
- To achieve consistent and proven results that bring every client comfort and confidence
- To employ an extensive knowledge of criminal law to safeguard every client from present danger or future legal problems
Since day one, Attorney Grande has devoted his entire legal career to defending the rights of individuals. Attorney Grande has proven his ability to help his clients get results, even in the most contentious and complex cases. When your rights are in jeopardy and the stakes cannot get any higher, trust The Law Office of David E. Grande.
Experienced & Reputable Defense Lawyer
As a testament to his level of professional skill, legal knowledge, trial experience, and aggressive advocacy, Attorney Grande has been selected by The National Trial Lawyers for inclusion in the listing of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers of the State of California 2013 through 2018. He has also been selected for the 10 Best Criminal Law Attorneys for Client Satisfaction by The American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys in 2015 through 2018.
Attorney Grande is also a member of the following legal associations:
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Civil Liberties Union
- California State Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Attorney Grande has devoted his entire legal career to exclusively focus on criminal defense and has secured substantial results for his clients consistently. As a member of the American Civil Liberties Union, his commitment to his clients' rights is demonstrated in every action that he takes.
No matter what charges have been brought against you, you can rest assured that Attorney Grande will do everything in his professional and ethical power to defend and preserve the liberties that have been granted to you.
Arrested in Southern California?
When you are facing criminal charges, the actions that you take immediately following an arrest can have major impacts on your life. Avoiding a criminal conviction is not only essential to your future but is also the primary mission at The Law Office of David E. Grande. Retain the criminal defense lawyer to pursue every possible avenue for you so that you can walk away from this situation and let it remain in the past, not determine your future.